Thursday, August 25, 2005
=(
i cant get over it. It's just so unfair! I did so much better than all my 9 sorties put together. so much for putting aside everything else, so that i make full use of my last chance. Its such a waste =( ok..so one of my path is closed... and i was shown 4? new directions. Its PURE bad luck. I was there THREE times last week. all bad weather. i would have been still in if it wasnt for the weather. ok..so its not the end, but i cant get my wings.
I've never felt worst in my whole life before.
Just want to thank 2 people for making my day a little better. even though its only temporary.
9V-BOG.
Everything was perfectly ok. Checks were gd. no brain block. r/t all clear. All until take off. Bad news told. I was suppose to know this 1 month ago! if i had known i would still be in =( Would have skipped school just to keep myself there. So... no lesson, talked, had control of aircraft.. did whatever i wanted/like. Somehow the talking part was so useful. I like the way he says/does things. i thought i could get out feeling ok... until the bus ride.
Thought maybe could put things aside, and try and study for tests instead, but i couldnt. I never knew that these people around me are so good at this, until they're gone. I miss the class i never wanted to go to since the beginning, and my partner whom i didnt want to give a chance to talk to because she's a prefect. haha. thxs nic!!
I have totally no mood for anything today. But at least i didnt let it last the whole day. didnt go out with the class for cc's birthday.. I seem to always nv make it to go with the class for their b/d dinner. didnt go for silin's one either. sorry? pointless...
Ended my 1h chi tuition half hour earlier..
I know this is boring... but too bad. U dont need to be reading this.
I dont get it. Why do people have to be like that?! i dont like my every position on this piece of land. I really want/need a room for myself. at least i can have some privacy, or my things wont be touched. The simplest thing also they cant do. ASK! damn it. so damn self service. When i want it, its EMPTY! I left it on my table, the only pathetic place which is my own, said so many times to leave my things alone, but no one ever listens. Who does anyway.
but again, maybe i'm just bias. cos they just happened to be my sisters. I think i should just be evil from now on. I'm going to pluck the internet cable out and bring it everywhere i go. they cant use the internet now! ha!
Everyone can just listen to them and judge unfairly. What's new?!
Cca-less now. Dont want to join any =( Its so in the middle of no where, and people never fail to cling on to their own friends.
so much for saying that i dont want anymore sad entries. but i cant help it. seriously. never in my life was i not able to get over anything for this long. dreading all the free time i'll be having in sch and on the bus =(
At least i know i still have Jazz.
The weekend's here! =) I think i have enought of the sad smilie. so here goes.. =) =) =)
ok... my life is not that bad.
check this out!
Carlton Draught Big ad =)
Posted at 22:42